Merger & Acquisition Support
Maybe you are contemplating buying or selling a business, or merging or acquiring a business? Perhaps you are initiating or defending yourself from a hostile takeover? Your current challenge may be restructuring through a spin-off or spinout? Whatever the nature of your transaction, successful completion will depend on your ability to overcome obstacles and answer questions that you may not have considered previously.
You know your company’s strengths better than anyone else. You understand your industry and your market. When it comes to corporate-level transactions, you recognize the need for outside experts.
At American Appraisal, transactions are part of our daily life. We help finalize more than 10 transactions a week, every week, all around the world.
Clients determine the appropriate level of our involvement. We can assist you with:
- Pre-acquisition due diligence, including pricing advice
- Fairness and solvency opinions
- Negotiation support
- Verification of historical fixed asset listings or creation of them
- Identification of redundant assets and research of liquidation options
- Allocation of the purchase price to support financial and tax reporting
- Assessing appropriateness of property taxes and/or adequacy of insurance
Transactions present unique challenges. We invite you to take advantage of American Appraisal’s experience. We have been there before.